PHOTOGRAPH YOUR CHRISTMAS MEMORIES TO REMEMBER FOREVER
Are you trying to photograph your family’s Christmas, but it leaves you stressed out?
Do you wish you could achieve beautiful Christmas tree bokeh, but can’t quite get it right?
Are you ready to stop being disappointed after Christmas is over because you failed to get the photos you wanted?
Do you worry that you will forget your family’s special moments, so you strive to photograph all that you can?
CONFIDENTLY PICK UP YOUR CAMERA AND DOCUMENT YOUR FAMILY
Learn how to photograph your family’s Christmas memories, while still being present.
Get access to the secrets of really stunning Christmas tree bokeh and take better photos.
Learn how to minimize photo stress on Christmas morning, while still getting the photos you want.
Develop the tools to taking your own family photos in Christmas pajamas, a tradition your family will love!
Let me show you how I photograph my childrens’ Christmas so they will have these memories forever.
. . . . .
Named one of the “5 Best Newborn Photographers in DC,” Bethany Deschamp shares all her knowledge and tricks in
THE THOUGHTFUL CHRISTMAS
A Complete Guide To Intentionally Photographing Your Holiday Memories
EVERY YEAR YOUR CHILDREN GROW OLDER. DOCUMENT THIS CHRISTMAS, BEFORE THE SEASON PASSES YOU BY.
Children wake up every single day older than the day before. Be sure you document this Christmas for your children, for next Christmas will be entirely different. Christmas only comes once a year, so prepare yourself to capture your family’s beautiful memories before they happen.
Does the pressure of photographing Christmas and your holiday memories stress you out? Learn how you can finally get the photos that you’ve always wanted so that you can forever enjoy the Christmas photos that capture your family’s holiday memories and traditions.
ARE YOU HOPING TO GET GREAT CHRISTMAS PICTURES, BUT NOT SPEND A LOT OF TIME BEHIND THE CAMERA THIS CHRISTMAS? ARE YOU TIRED OF LETTING CHRISTMASES PASS YOU BY WITHOUT GETTING THE PHOTOS YOU REALLY WANT? DO YOU WISH YOU COULD FINALLY MASTER CHRISTMAS TREE BOKEH?
The Thoughtful Christmas will show you all the secrets to photographing your Christmas, without all the stress. Learn how you can thoughtfully plan your photos so that you can remain present this Christmas, instead of feeling trapped behind your camera. Get access to a huge list of Christmas activities that will encourage photo taking and a list of photography projects that will boost your Christmas photos. Go from being a stressed out parent who just wants good Christmas photos of your children, to a parent that intentionally thinks through photo taking and experiences a harmonious Christmas…while still getting the Christmas pictures you dream of. Even more, watch me edit some of my favorite Christmas images and see how I maintain my light and airy photography style during a season of red and green.
A PEEK INSIDE THE PAGES…
Want to make sure The Thoughtful Christmas is a good fit for you?
THE THOUGHTFUL CHRISTMAS IS A GUIDE FOR:
- All parents who are ready to start photographing their family’s Christmas memories, before their children grow up.
- Anyone who wants to boost their Christmas photos and finally master Christmas tree bokeh
- Photographers who want to be more present during the holiday season, yet still get stunning images
- Parents who want to minimize the stress of photo taking on Christmas morning, so they can enjoy the morning too
THE THOUGHTFUL CHRISTMAS WILL INSPIRE YOU WITH:
- Stories of childhood tradition and how they shape who we are
- The best camera gear to use to photograph the Christmas season
- An inspiring and bountiful checklist of family Christmas photo activities
- How to ensure photo happiness during Christmas
- The secrets to stunning bokeh
- 6 easy tips for photographing your family in Christmas pajamas
- 7 Christmas photography projects to boost your photos
- 5 ways to minimize photo stress and enjoy Christmas morning
- A 1-hour editing video, demonstrating how I edit my Christmas images in Lightroom
THE FAMILY PHOTOGRAPH INCLUDES:
- a 70-page, content rich PDF
- a 1-hour long editing video, demonstrating edits in Lightroom
BEGIN TAKING CHRISTMAS PHOTOS OF YOUR MEMORIES THAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL GROW UP TO BE THANKFUL FOR.
Yay! The Thoughtful Christmas is an electronic guide! That means you can start reading and gaining inspiration right now!
* Because of the EU VAT laws, this product is unavailable for purchase in the EU.
Due to the downloadable nature of this product, there are no refunds and all sales are final.
Downloadable file should be delivered by email within 15 minutes of purchase confirmation. Please check your junk email box, before contacting support.